Expert Services for Today’s Hyper-Connected Consumer
Linda Lecomte, REALTOR® successfully completed the NAR (National Association of REALTORS) e-PRO® Certification Program at the 2018 Boston NAR Convention & Expo.
2-Day Pre-Conference Event in Boston’s Seaport District
Linda successfully completed the two-day e-PRO® curriculum along with hundreds of top agents from across the nation. Industry experts shared valuable real-estate digital-marketing techniques, best-in-class data security practices, and strategies for safeguarding clients’ private information.
Social Media is Part of Home Buying & Selling Process
Social media evolves constantly and is an integral part of the home buying and selling process. It takes the power of a knowledgeable and tech-savvy real estate professional to harness it. Whether you’re looking to market your property or find your new home, an e-PRO® real-estate agent is uniquely qualified to help you.
Why Work with An e-PRO®
REALTORS® with the e-PRO® certification know how to put technology to work for you to meet your real estate goals — whatever they may be.
By working with an e-PRO®, you benefit from someone who has:
- Advanced training in the latest technology that makes the home buying and selling process easier for you
- A comprehensive understanding of the ways marketing strategies and social networking can help you to a more successful transaction
- Achieved excellence in adopting, implementing, and promoting best practices across all forms of technology
- Access to ongoing education that allows them to stay up to date with the latest trends and techniques
- The knowledge and ability to safeguard your private information
2018 Boston NAR Conference & Expo